Normally you won't have to do this step as the headset is paired to the dongle already when new. However if you do find that you need to pair it to your headset, here are the steps:
- Ensure the headset and console are off.
- Plug the dongle into a USB port on your console.
- Turn on the console.
- Locate the small hole on the side of the dongle.
- Use a paperclip or similar device to press and gently hold the pairing button for about 3 seconds.
- Release when the LED flashes twice, then pauses and repeats. (Like a heartbeat) This means that the dongle is now in pairing mode.
- Turn on the headset.
- Press and hold the power button on the headset until you hear the words ‘Ready to pair to Dongle.’ After roughly 5 seconds, the headset should now pair to the dongle and both the dongle and headset LEDs should now glow with a solid light. Pairing is now complete.