*Officially supports Win 10*
This firmware contains the following updates:
- Adjusts side tone level
- Fixed the low battery LED
- Fixed the issue of audio mute may unmute in unexpectedly
1. Download and install the updater and update files (installer located at the bottom of this article) on a PC.
2. Unzip both files
3. Launch the updater.
4. Connect the headset to a USB port on the computer.
5. Press continue
6. Click on file select
7. Find the update files and select LS15P_6202_v0.0.1.5
8. Click the update button and let the update complete:
9. When the update has completed successfully, the following screen will be displayed:
10. Now you need to update the Transmitter side. Unplug the headset, and connect the Transmitter to your computer.
11. Click on file select
12. Find the update files and select LS15P_6201_v0.0.1.5
13. Click the update button and let the update complete:
14. When the update has completed successfully, the following screen will be displayed:
15. Once the update is complete, please follow these steps to pair the headset to the USB base station again:
- With the headset off, hold the power button on the headset for at least 7 seconds until the headset says ready to pair to dongle.
- Locate the small hole on the side of the dongle.
- Use a paperclip or similar device to press and hold the pairing button for 3 seconds. Release when the LED flashes twice then pauses and repeats. The dongle is now in pairing mode.
- The headset should now pair to the dongle and both the dongle and headset LEDs should now glow solid white. Pairing is now complete.
LucidSound LS15P Updater_Setup_201005.zip