- Dongle LED stops blinking when Xbox is turned off.
- Xbox wireless radio turns off when Xbox is turned off.
- Mic outputs to both Bluetooth and Xbox at the same time. If you want to mute your party chat while taking a call use the Xbox party chat controls. This allows you to tell your party you're taking a call before you jump on the call. Also has benefits in streaming setups when using BT to your PC for Discord, etc. and allows communication with both your PC/phone app and Xbox party chat.
- Battery level now displays correctly on iPhone.
- Fixes random auto shutoff bug
Turns on the noise cancelling mic filter by default