Upgrade your audio with the ultra-lightweight and comfortable LS10X Wired Gaming Headset by LucidSound, officially licensed for use on Xbox. Featuring intuitive quick access audio controls, custom tuned 50mm drivers and a dual-mic system; you’ll be ready for any gaming scenario and stay focused on the win.
- Quick Access Audio Controls – Easily adjust headset volume and mute the mic via on-earcup controls. Focus on the win and not on fumbling around with cumbersome controls.
- Designed for Comfort – Ultra-lightweight frame and memory foam earpads allow for hours of comfortable gaming.
- Premium Audio – Hear them coming with custom tuned 50mm drivers. Add spatial sound to your gaming experience with Windows Sonic.
- Dual-Mic System – Flexible boom mic with LED mute indicator for precision chat. Detach the boom mic to activate the built-in backup mic.
- Officially Licensed – For use with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. Also works great on PC.
Quick Access Audio Controls
A unique feature of LucidSound headsets, you can easily adjust headset volume or mute the mic via on earcup controls. Never break concentration and stay focused on the win.
Designed for Comfort
Chat and hear audio from your favorite games for hours and hours in comfort. Featuring an ultra-lightweight frame and memory foam earpads, you’ll be able to keep your marathon gaming sessions going strong.
Improve your positional awareness with custom tuned 50mm drivers so you’ll never miss a footstep or a callout from a teammate again. Add spatial sound to your gaming experience with Windows Sonic.
Communicate with your team through the flexible boom mic for precision chat or detach the boom mic to activate the built-in backup mic. The LED indicator located on the boom mic lets you know when you’re muted.
CompatibilityXbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC
Detailed ColorShock Blue
Ear Cup ShapeOver-ear (circumaural)
Microphone TypeOmni-directional, removable with LED mute indicator + built-in mic
PlatformXbox Series X|S
Sound SpaceStereo, Surround Sound using Dolby Atmos, Surround Sound using Windows Sonic