THE LUCIDSOUND SKINNEDTEEN SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY TWITCH INTERACTIVE (“TWITCH”). OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C”), 18 YEARS AND OLDER WITH A VALID TWITCH ACCOUNT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
During the Sweepstakes Entry Period: (i) Log onto Your Twitch Account and visit the SkinnedTeen Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/skinnedteen livestream and (ii) chat only the word !enter in the Twitch chat window to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing (the “Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry on Twitch per Entrant. Only Entries submitted and received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period will be eligible. You do not have to be a subscriber to chat on the SkinnedTeen channel.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who have a valid Twitch Account as of the date of Entry. Employees of ACCO Brands USA LLC. (the “Sponsor”), PowerA, Lucid Sound, and their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, influencers, or advertising and promotions agencies, and any other entities involved in the administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotional Parties”), as well as the immediate family members of such employees (defined as parents, siblings, spouses and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside of the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Eligibility is contingent upon agreement to, compliance with, and fulfillment of all requirements of these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: If any Entrant makes one or more additional posts in the Twitch chat window containing the elements described above, such additional posts will not constitute Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or the use of any means to obtain more than one (1) Sweepstakes Entry will void all entries and result in disqualification. Any Entries containing unsuitable or offensive text, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Your Twitch Account must be able to receive direct messages in order to be selected and notified as a winner. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Twitch Account associated with the Entry. The authorized account holder at the time of Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). “Authorized account holder” of a Twitch account is defined as the natural person to whom the account is registered and who manages the e-mail address associated with the account. If the identity of the individual who actually entered the Sweepstakes cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the other requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if Sponsor discovers that multiple accounts are used by the same person. As applicable, normal Internet/phone access and usage/data charges imposed by Entrants’ online/mobile service will apply. Sponsor is not obligated to acknowledge any Entry. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not Twitch.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 12/8/21, One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by a representative of Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. The process leading to the random selection of a potential prize winner is within the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a winner is deemed a minor in their state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent/guardian, who must sign required documents on minor’s behalf. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. In the event that any error, mistake, failure or discrepancy causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be promoted, noticed or claimed, Sponsor may award only the stated number of prizes by conducting a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): There is two (2) Prizes that consists of 1 LS10X Wired Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S – Shock Blue with an ARV of $49.99. The second prize is 1 LS10P Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation – Reflex Blue with an ARV of 49.99. Prize is non-transferable and no cash redemptions, substitutions or transfer/assignment of prize are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if featured prize becomes unavailable. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, and income taxes on prize. Total ARV in this Sweepstakes: $99.98. No more than advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- WINNER DETERMINATION AND VERIFICATION: The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification, on an ongoing basis, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. If you are a potential winner, you will be notified by direct message within approximately seven (7) business days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Entry Period (subject to Sponsor’s discretion) via the Twitch platform to the Twitch Account from which you entered, and you will be required to follow the instructions outlined in the direct message (including providing your full name, age and email address) within three (3) business days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. Potential Grand Prize winner (or his/her parent/guardian, if potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her state of residence) will then be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release, and except where prohibited, publicity release and assignment of rights (“Declaration”) within five (5) business days in order to be confirmed as a winner. If potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to return the completed Declaration within such required time period, or if notification, Declaration, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible for any reason or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, then said potential winner will be deemed disqualified and their claim to the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible Entries and the same verification process outlined above will be followed. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, IF PRIZE REMAINS UNAWARDED FOR ANY REASON AFTER THREE ATTEMPTS, PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and verification of winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- LICENSE FROM ENTRANT: To the extent allowed by law, participation in the Sweepstakes in any way or acceptance of any prize constitutes each Entrant’s consent for, and grant of a non-exclusive, sub-licensable and assignable license to Sponsor, Promotional Parties, and any others acting on Sponsor’s behalf and the successors, assigns and licensees of each, to use, publish, post, broadcast, distribute, or display Entrant’s name, image, likeness, photograph, social media handles, voice, opinions, statements, biographical information, and prize information, regardless of whether altered, distorted, or used alone or with other material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, for promotional, advertising, trade, and publicity purposes in any media now known or later discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity, without review or approval, and without further notice, payment, or consideration of any kind. All rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules or the Declaration will survive the termination of this Sweepstakes. Such consents and licenses may only be revoked in writing, and the mere ending of this Sweepstakes is not sufficient to revoke such consents or licenses.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: Winner and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotional Parties, Twitch (which is a subsidiary of Amazon), and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, legal counsel, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, successors and assigns, and all other persons and entities associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to for injuries, illness, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with (i) receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) communications or attempted communications with any Entrant, or for any other errors in any materials, information, or announcements associated with the Sweepstakes; or (vi) otherwise in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
- RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL BY SPONSOR: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes Change”) if no Entries are received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period or if the Sweepstakes cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to an unforeseen event (“Unforeseen Event”) such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort, or force majeure event (including without limitation acts of God, natural disasters, weather, terrorism, acts of war, epidemic, pandemic, communicable, contagious, or infectious disease or public health quarantine that impacts the anticipated participation in the Sweepstakes). In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion including but not limited to: (a) cancel the Sweepstakes entirely, (b) award the prizes from eligible Entries received prior to the Unforeseen Event resulting in the Sweepstakes Change if sufficient eligible Entries have been received (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or (c) extend the Sweepstakes Entry Period to allow time for more eligible Entries to be received. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual it finds to be: in violation of these Official Rules; tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes (including without limitation, tampering with websites or email addresses); acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or; acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW FROM ANY PERSON IT FINDS TO HAVE MADE SUCH AN ATTEMPT.
In the event of an inconsistency between these Official Rules and any disclosure or other statement contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including without limitation any social media post, these Official Rules will prevail and govern. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is ACCO Brands USA LLC 4 Corporate Drive, Lake Zurich, IL 60047. Twitch does not sponsor or endorse this Sweepstakes and is not responsible for it, including but not limited to its administration or the awarding of any prize.Twitch is not affiliated with ACCO Brands USA LLC in any way. Entrant understands by entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor for purposes of this Sweepstakes and not to Twitch. While this Sweepstakes may be promoted via additional social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor or this Sweepstakes.